Thanks to everyone who replied to our survey about the Seattle Whiskey Collective 2017 Holiday Party. The consensus was to host the party at The Barrel Thief so we can spend money on whiskey instead of venue rental, so the party will be on Monday, Dec. 4th when The Barrel Thief would otherwise be closed, so we'll have the whole space. All SWC paid members are invited, and may of course bring a guest. Details to follow!
Some dates to put in your calendar for the rest of 2017:
- Monday, Sep. 25: Theo's Night Out with Woodford Reserve (woodford.bpt.me, ticket code: "swc")
- Oct. 2 to 7: Westland Distillery Peat Week (peatweek.com)
- Monday, Oct. 9: SWC Tasting #51: Why Bourbon Tastes Like Bourbon (with Jason from Copperworks)
- Monday, Nov. 13: SWC Tasting #52: Westland Distillery
- Tuesday, Nov. 14: Westland Distillery Tour
- Monday, Dec. 4: SWC Holiday Party
- Monday, Dec. 11: SWC Tasting #53: Japanese Blended Whiskies & Half-Price Japanese Whisky Night
Here's to a fantastic rest of 2017!